Monday, March 30, 2009

Welcome to My Blog

Hi! If your reading this, well thank you for stopping by! I have just started this blog and this is new to me.
Let me tell you a little about me. I just recently opened an invitation business out of my home. I have a shop for my invitations on Etsy and I am in the process of setting up a website. So with all of this going on, I am completely overwhelmed! Did I mention I also work full time in a school office?
I have designed flyers, business cards, invitations, etc. for years for family and friends or just for fun. It was always in the back of my mind that I would like to do this as a profitable business but children, family and bills got in the way. I finally decided with the economy the way it is that I would take the plunge, hanging on to my so far stable full time job and giving this a wing on the side. I figure by the time the economy straightens out I should be fully established.
Besides designing invitations, I enjoy making wood signs and hand-made cards. I also like hiking, camping, four-wheeling, playing cards, antiquing and just hanging out with friends.
I look forward to meeting new people and making new friends. Share your blog with me.
Thanks for your time and interest!

1 comment: