Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wii Fit

Okay, I have wanted Wii Fit for awhile but every time I thought to stop at electronics it was sold out. I finally got it 2 weeks ago and then the weather turned nice so I started walking outside. I finally tried it tonight. It was fun! Some of the strength training was tough. The aerobics weren't overly hard but I guess it gets harder as you unlock new challenges.
I was happy that it figured my "Wii Fit age" to be 9 years younger than I am, but it also told me I was overweight. Like I didn't already know that. I'm not hugely overweight, I just want to lose 10-20 pounds. I have found that the older I get the harder it is getting to lose weight and keep up with a consistent exercise program.
So anyway, if you have been thinking about Wii Fit, check back and I'll let you know how it is going!

3 comments:

  1. My friend just got one so I will check back on your progress :) Nice Blog BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, I always wondered how that worked! I'm glad you're having fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I REALLY want a Wii fit! I've heard of some people that have lost like 50 pounds on that thing! Plus it's fun!

    Amyway I'm Amy.

    ReplyDelete